Recently WHO released a report on mobile radiations saying mobile radiations are very harmful to human beings. This report scared many including mobile lover youngsters. Though we cannot stop using mobiles nor can decrease its use how hard we try ! Lets see some tips to reduce mobile radiations effects without avoiding its use.
|photo by kiwanja|
1. Upgrade handsets: If you are using too old handset, upgrade it to some recent handset which has released in last 1-2 years. Recent handsets use low power and take care of reflections to save battery as well as high radiations.
2. Use standard handsets: Some cheap mobiles do not maintain standards. Always use handsets from branded companies. Cheap phones can be harmful to life.
3. Use Bluetooth: Use Bluetooth headset/hands free to talk on phone. Bluetooth operates on low frequency. You can put the phone in back pocket.
4. Use PC software: SMS chatting is most common in youngsters. Most of brands provides PC connectivity softwares, some 3rd party tools are also available. Connect cellphone to PC through Bluetooth, keep mobile at a distance and enjoy SMS.
5. Use Flight Mode: Switching off and on mobile might be tedious when its not in use. Use flight mode profile of phone to deactivate radio signals, it will perform same operation as switch off but keeping other functions on.
6. Avoid Mobile Internet: Get a wired internet connection for PC to use at home. Avoid using mobile internet connections (GPRS and 3G based). You will always find a cheaper wired internet option in this competitive market.
In addition, avoid giving permission of installing tower on residential buildings. Watch below video to see how mobile rays effect petrol.