Some people complains that my new posts are not getting crawled on time.Some complains that their new posts are not getting indexed.It’s not like always Big G-Google is wrong.
You need to train Google that it crawls you every hour.The process is not of a single day or single month but once you get success you will feel like you have a lifetime achievement with Google indexing.
Here are some cares to be taken to achieve that milestone.It will help you to achieve that.
1. Update your site frequently.Good to update it every hour.If you are a blogger use time stamps.Google should feel that site is updating content every hour.Use scheduled post to do so as no one can stay online 24 hours,not even a normal server.It sleeps a while.
2. Check your site is not facing some iptables error : Read in detail http://blog.kpsofts.com/2009/06/google-not-crawling-posts-de-index-pages-robots-txt-error.html
3. Submit your site to Google Webmaster Tools : https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools
4. Always submit sitemaps in Google webmaster tools.If you are wordpress blogger then sitemap XML plugin is best.Update it always,send update request to Google.
5. Use proper meta tags,no duplicate meta tags.Use All in one seo plugin if you are using wordpress.
6. Try to get more and good backlinks to increase your page rank as Google crawls in roughly in decreasing order of page rank.
7. Use proper English.Good English = Fast Indexing = Steady Indexing
8. Define revisit meta tag properly.If you have said 2 days then update should be there after 2 days.Here is an example of meta tag I am talking about
<meta name="revisit-after" content="2 days" />
9. Keep site clean and error free in sense of HTML CSS errors.
10. Block spam site links from your neighborhood.Even in nofollow comments.More linking to spam flagged sites creates a negative impression in eyes of search engine.
Our aim is to get custom crawl rate in Google webmaster tools,after getting it maintain it is as important as getting it.
For that take care of the steps you followed.Its good thing to have your site in Friend list of Google
Read more about Google Ranking Facts and Natural SEO – http://blog.kpsofts.com/2009/06/google-ranking-facts-natural-seo-tricks-search-engine-optimization-at-its-best.html