Bollywood movies have their own standards and characteristics. Here are 10 common things for that you would love a Bollywood movie.
1. Important dialogues are repeated thrice, sometimes more than that. So if you have missed it, it will be helpful.
2. When actress and actor sees each other first time they go in some pleasant environment, some mountains and grass, something similar to windows XP’s default wallpaper.
3. In most of movies only the main actor or his girlfriend has a family (mother or sister), No movie gives importance to show villain’s family. They don’t bother to show them.
4. When actor and actress are dancing it is fun to see dance of junior artists behind them.
5. If there are twins in the movie they must have to separate as they birth or in childhood.
6. In an action scene actor and villain both get wings.
7. If the main actor is not police than he must be smarter than cops. Through out the movie he will be doing work as a detective/police though he is just an employee of some company.
8. Actor can beat villain only after seeing bleeding or getting little beaten.
9. After making whole movie if the director feels it will bore audience, two post added item numbers will be there.
10. Actor must win against villains, true loves must meet each other, else most probably movie will be a flop.